What to Look for in Limousine Company
When a customer inquires about a price for a limousine service, that customer has a relatively good idea of what she is expecting (if its not her 1st time). We have done a survey of our last 20 customers and found that most customers expect the similar things.
Famous Limo Service | Limousine and Car Share Service | 818-925-6851
Here is our top 9 list of expectation most customers expect (Tips and Tricks)
1. Confidence in your service is a big factor to consider when speaking to the customer the first time. Showing you are confident in what you are doing, paying attention to the details and listening to their needs will get you a long way.
2. No Hidden Fees is another potentially harmful topic most customers hate. Most people will ask the person they are speaking to if there will be additional fees later on. (Gratuity is not a hidden fee)
3. Being Polite can help turn a potentially non client into a paid client. Listen to those that inquire and provide useful remarks that will help your customer make more informed decisions.
4. Be Helpful as most tourist love the attention.
Example: A customer contacted FAMOUS LIMO SERVICE and was looking for places to visit during a layaway from his trip to the Philippines. He had 7 guests and really wanted to make his time in Los Angeles county. He asked if their was any places that most tourist traveled. I took the time and answered his questions, and even gave my personal favorites. He was so excited at the end of the day that he decided to book us for his trip. Imagine what a little suggestion got me. A GIG!
5. Big Smiles when your driver arrives is pleasant for everyone even customers! Insure all your drivers are dressed appropriately and are smiling at your customers.
6. Your car is your advertisement, make it look and feel great. A clean car / limousine will show your clients that you are very serious about your business and it shows. Make sure its clean at all times.
7. Offer a little extra at no charge. Most people love getting things for free, and using this psychology can keep customers satisfied without doing very much. A couple of miles here and there wont break anyone persons bank.
8. Ending your trip is as important as your smile. Make sure the customer knows how you appreciate his business. Smile and pass your business card along for future business.
9. Follow up with your customers in 2 month. Most people will be either returning to work, or already settled in. Check in with them and ask for a recommendation. Recommendations will help you get more business.
Famous Limousine Service is a licensed limousine service and car provider based out of Los Angeles, CA. Our fleet ranges from classic cars, Luxury Sedans, SUV’s, Limousines and more. Our most popular events are bachelor parties, Proms, LAX Airport trips, Corporate events, and our new Las Vegas, NV Specials.
We pick you up anywhere in Southern California and take you where you need to be.